Wednesday, December 31, 2014

An Open Letter to 2014

Dear 2014,

I asked you, for a book to read........You brought me its autographed copy from the author
I pondered if I could write daily.......You pulled me into a Blogging Challenge & made me write for 31 consecutive days.

All we planned was a temple trip..... ..You designed it to coincide with a family friend's wedding.
We cribbed about not taking long vacations..... You compensated with a dozen of nano leave opportunities.

Just when "All work & No play" feeling crept in....  You threw some musical evenings to relax.
I casually asked for new form of entertainment.... You introduced me to the world of "Stage Plays"

From a spill-over trip of 2013 - to  spill-over musical month going into 2015 
2014, you have been a year to cherish. 

1 comment:

RG said...

Short one after a long gap. Crisp as a Pringles chip. And as spicy :-)